Author Topic: SAVED FROM OLD BOARD: Sammut Family  (Read 2369 times)

mnr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
SAVED FROM OLD BOARD: Sammut Family
« on: September 24, 2013, 09:19:14 AM »
05-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Posted by McAneny

Back in (probably) 1966-1970 I knew a family in Sliema, Malta. Their surname is: Sammut. I remember the family was very large but my best friend's first name is Anna. I remember that her job when we were rather young was to clean the steps in various apartment buildings...and I used to help her when she would let me! Used to stay at her grandparents house...Nana and Nanu they used to have a rabbit farm and choose which one that would be for dinner and chickens too.

The last time I visited Malta and the Sammut family was the summer of 1973 or 1974. I later found out that Anna had met a gentleman from England and were married...that is about the time I lost contact with her.

I realize that it has been a very long time since I tried to contact her but I hope that she is still breathing and maybe wants to contact me back. Can the Sammut family make the connections? I remember so many things about where you used to live, the evening promenade, the beautiful/colorful boats in the bay, same with the buses. I am tearing now as I reminiscence!

I would love to be reunited...hoping for the best! I still love you all deeply! Always,

Debbie McAneny

mnr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: SAVED FROM OLD BOARD: Sammut Family
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 09:20:44 AM »
Posted by modesteflores 

RE: Sammut Family
Well, the thing is that I want to say you that the information which you have share here with us, its really that much useful as well as also that much fantastic. As the thing is that I was totally unknown from this. After reading your this of the topic, came to know about that. I really appreciating to you for sharing this here with us.

mnr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: SAVED FROM OLD BOARD: Sammut Family
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 09:21:07 AM »
Posted by siga

hoping for the best to you !